Friday, November 9, 2012

22 GOLDEN CANDLES FOR THE MAKING OF EKWELIKE STANLEY


22 GOLDEN CANDLES FOR THE MAKING OF EKWELIKE STANLEY

   History has it that today 22 years ago a star was born, in a very humble way without a silver spoon but with a golden future. 

Today, im gonna light 22 golden candles for myself and il make a magic wish as the angles of the Lord facilitate it tonite, before i do that il like to have a glimpse into the past.

For over a decade, Life was fun, life seemed good, Life was easy with shinning dreams, was on the right track to achieve my dreams until the storms of Life struck with an ugly incident that nearly robbed me of my limbs. it was a black day in my life, a day i will never forget, Many taught it would be my downfall but it was my "moment of glory"

Twenty two years  through many milestones. Baby years turning into toddling years, learning to talk and walk, unsteadily at first but growing in confidence daily.
And those determined footsteps have continued through elementary and secondary school, through sporting teams and academic achievements. Ive seen obstacles overcome and accolades accomplished and ive witnessed such remarkable growth and development in every facet of my life

ive walked steadfast and purposefully through tears and laughter, in and out of situations and onwards towards goals still to be achieved.

And today, i stand on the brink of a new chapter in my life.

A Chapter of joy, love, happiness, laughter, success and freedom.

I am glad because the past few months at home gave me the opportunity to reflect on my Life and discover a new me. above all it brought me to the 7 Rs of my Life. I have Relocated to fame, Repackaged as a Star, Released from bondage,  Restored as a pillar, Reversed from stagnation, Refused by failure and above all I Rejoice. I Smile, Today marks the begining of a new dawn in my life

My profound gratitude to everyone who has been part of the making of "Ekwelike Stanley"
To my lovely mother, you are the best. 
Awesome Dad, i love U.
My wonderfull siblings can never be replaced,
My special friends, give me hope for tommorow

My fans and every other person whos been there for me
I love you all.

today i stand firm, with my limbs stronger than ever and my joy flowing like a river.
I light these golden candles in my heart today and let them burn uncontrollably and igmite the fire in me.
il keep the fire burning, its a new dawn, im 22.


some of the birthday wishes                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                      JIM IYKE


                                                   DON JAZZY
 
                                                    OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE





2 comments:

  1. Nice 1 bruv....... Ure destined,4 greatness.d sky is ur starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r on point ...no b wash! Keep it bro!

    ReplyDelete