Monday, October 29, 2012

A heart to heart chat with Nollywood fast rising actress vivian Egbon


Nollywwod has produced alot of great talents and Vivian Egbon is sure one of them. I was able to get her for a chat this afternoon before she flew to Ghana, to let us in on all she has been upto and her friendship with NOllywood actress turned singer Tonto Dikeh





I am extremely excited to have you here, can you tell the readers a little about youself?
 


My names are Vivian Ifeoma Egbon,my friends call me Vion ,am from agbor Delta state ,From the family of 7 Mum and Dad included.
 


How long have you been acting? What was your first acting job and what movies have you been involved in?
 

I have been acting since 2004 till Date ,my first movie was strength of a woman,I have done so many movies and I have even lost count. I have featured in movies like -"Every single day" missing ribs,where ocean touch, stronghold,broken silent, mystic ring, pounds n dollars, king's blood n so on
 


What first drew you into acting as a career, and what have been its greatest rewards and greatest hardships?  


I started acting right from secondary school becouse I was in literary and debating society.so At some point in my life something in me kept disturbing me to move forward and pick it up as a career so I had to follow my heart that was how I started. My great rewards are, when people see you and jump on you with great rousing ,you become a reason for people's happiness ,you get gifts from here and there,endorsements from different companies and more One only experiences hardship mostly at the first stage,you go from one office to another for auditions at the end of the day you might end up not getting a Role,no nobody really cares about what you go through until you have made it,you foot your bills from your pocket and not getting anything in return with the hope of building a career, is just not an easy place.
 


Who is one of your favorite people to work with and, who do you really want to work with that you haven’t yet?
 


 I enjoyed working with Ini Edo Philip ,she so down to earth and treats you in a way that you will love to work with her again and again,I have worked with almost all of them but i still want to work with all again and again I have not yet worked with the new ones so i will love to work with them because everybody is gifted.
 


Morgan Freeman always wanted to play Mandela. What is your dream role and who would you be playing?
 


My dream roles are tons ,Emotional and Challenging roles ,something extra-ordinary,if the story of Stella Obasanjo comes up rather scripted I will like the take up the Role because she had a great impact she has made, despect the age difference between me and Stella i will take  up the role and makeup will age me. Though she left early
 


You were In USA some time in the past, was it for a movie?
 


My America trip was for Visit but at some point while living there i wanted to go into nursing school but some stuffs brought me back
 



Now tell us about the next movie star, how was the experience?
 


It was an awesome experience, meeting people from different Homes and Beliefs coming together to live as one Family,And also not easy you know, because there were some ups and downs during the show but it was all fun couse we all ended up as one Big Family.
 


Being that you were already a known face before you went for the show, can you say it helped you or was it below  what your fans expected from you?
 


Hmmm very Hectic question u know {she laughs} well all i can say is that I always do what my mind wants at that moment,so they are all Experiences in life and we keep learning everyday and my fans stood by me during the Show that's the most important thing couse I got lots of votes from them and also Tonto my Friend Stood boldly by me so it was all Good
 
 


Tonto Dikeh has also been on the show, did you get tips from her?
 


{she laughs} u want to know just Everything, of course I did and she stood to see that people kept voting for me -Tonto is a Definition of what a Good friend is.
 


Now can you tell us the meaning of Poko?  


{she laughs again}if u get am one million naira for you


How do u feel when you finally get to watch your movie?
 


I feel so upbeat , am like wow I did pretty well but I can do better and I feel shy while watching it with people {smiles}
 


So what are you doing next?
 


I will be going to ghana to shoot a couple of movies, Am also planing a whole  lot of stuffs which will come up soon I don't want to blow the trumpet now.
 


I hope you will let us in on them at the right time
.
 

Sure I will.
 


I want to thank you for giving us your valuable time. Where can my readers find you online?
 


You are welcome ,Am happy to have u here as well Stan ,They can reach me through my twitter account @vionstar, facebook vivian victory and myspace vivian Vivian Egbon

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Gurl.... Your Girl Coco Klasika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Mis mamco u re rily doing great up der,kip d flag goin ma dear one luv.xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They Say Its not how far but How well! Some Folks it is both. Vionstar, You have come so far and Lo there's No looking Back. Time is for Humanz. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow! Dats ws grt @ ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ Stan.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up Viv. One day God will bless u abundantly for ur hard works. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  6. great one gfwend. kip the flag rolling

    ReplyDelete