Sunday, October 28, 2012

new face of Nollywood

      our today's guest is a Nollywood up and coming actress Paschaline Ijeoma., who has worked with industry biggest names, here she talked about her life as an actress and how it all began
       





Is good to have you on my blog. Can you pls tell the readers who Paschaline ijeoma alex is?

Am d first daughter of ma parents,I graduated 4rm imo state university. I studied french in skool. C'est fini(is finished)

I worked with you in the movie three generals and I must confess u did a great job, tell us more about your acting career and how it all started
. .
.
Well it started wen I came 2 visit a frnd on a movie set. So kalu anya and pressing forward gave me opportunity 2 play a role of a nurse in definition of love (one scene)thats ho onw it started =)).

Hmm Pressing Forward (king of mms). So how long and have you been actin
.
    Yes king of mms.I started acting professionally on 2010.

    What first drew you into acting as a career, and what have been its greatest rewards and greatest hardships?


    I have passion 4 acting.well d greatest reward is dat moment u walk pass and people say hi I love your movies and greatest hardship is wen people thinks you are the role you are playing.they don't know is just a make believe.

    Recently you were in Ghana, can you tell us about the trip?





    I went to shoot in ghana. College girls and Azonto babes. I had fun.

    so who is that actress you can give up everything to work with?


    That actress is best known 2 me. I don't want 2 call names.

    can you give us a list of the movies you hvae featured in?


    Definition of love,princess rihanna,college girls,azonto babes,mama g goes to school,three generals and so many others.

    What are your advice for the up and coming who would want to be like you someday
    ?



    They should always know that whatever you dream of to be in life always pursue it.patience,prayer and kindness is the key. I love them all. Keep watching paschaline alex.And I want use dis avenue to say thank you lord and also a shoutout 2 able producers pressing forward(king of mms),richrock and uche mbunabo and rectors kalu anya and austin faani
     
    I hope they all get to see this. well is been a pleasure having you here. thanks



     

    8 comments:

    1. That's my girl,kip d flag flyin#la creamy#

      ReplyDelete
    2. Woooooow Posh bby...go gal...go gal...muah...Nana from Gh

      ReplyDelete
    3. Am proud of u boo......weldone

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yea,dats my chick. Working with her onset is always fun. She is lively,beautiful and sweet at heart.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Speechless ! Sophisticated Star ! Internationally Dope !

      ReplyDelete
    6. Fire on! No limit. From AC(GH)

      ReplyDelete
    7. 9ice 1 dear,kip it up....(Purple k)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Dats my home gurl.Keep it up

      ReplyDelete